Code of conduct
Castlemaine Lawn Tennis Club is a vibrant community tennis club for people of all ages and abilities.
The club is dedicated to providing the best opportunity for playing and enjoying tennis for all and ensuring a supportive, respectful and friendly environment for both members and visitors.
This Code of Conduct maintains these values and applies to all people who take part in any activity at the club as a member or non – member.
Code of Conduct
The tennis club welcomes all people.
We commit to:
- Respecting the rights,dignity and worth of others regardless of age, gender, sexuality, religious belief, background or playing ability
- Being fair, considerate, supportive and honest to all
- Upholding tennis played in the best spirit and in an environment in which the skills and enjoyment for the game of tennis is actively encouraged.
We do not tolerate:
- Discrimination, harassment, bullying, vilification or sexual harassment towards others
- Abuse, whether verbal or physical, emotional or psychological towards others
- Using offensive language on or off the court.
All members and non-members who use the court facilities must comply with this Code of Conduct.